Saturday, July 19, 2008

My Brand New Bike~





This weekend as Derek and I were out and about killing time while his car was getting it regularly scheduled service, we started exploring bicycle shops in the neighborhood. I have been on the hunt for a bike this year and hadn't quite found the ONE yet. Didn't think this day would be any different, so I was assuming I would be window shopping as usual. However, after being in and out of 5 different shops that day, I was determined to find the ONE. And so low and behold, I was in Hyland Family Bicycles here on Meridian Avenue in Willow Glen. Literally across the street from my home, I found my bike!! It's PERRRTY! My Hunny bought me the bike and yes a helmet, and I couldn't be happier:) I couldn't wait any longer to ride it so I called up my girl Nicole the next day and told her to throw her bike in the car and head over to my place. We hit the Los Gatos/Vasona Park Trail on our bikes and got about a 14 miles ride round trip:) Love it!!

1 comment:

MorelloFamilia said...

Congratulations once again on your new wheels, mama love! YAY for you!! Pop a wheelie for me! :)