Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Anxious Awakening

Ok, so it's late and I am, as usual, up late getting ready for tomorrow's scan appointment at UCSF. This day couldn't have come fast enough, I've been oddly excited to go and get this done. It's been just a few days short of 1 month since I've been waiting to get approval for this appointment. And now it's later this morning and now I know I can't sleep....
I feel like I'm taking a final exam tomorrow morning, first period, and I'm not sure that I studied enough. Hahaha. Weird, I know, but my mind is spinning and even of stupid thoughts like of the drive there and finding the location and getting parking, and then of physically taking the scan and waiting for the results...and waiting for the results....and waiting for the results...
I guess that's the nerve racking part. I really want this to go well...guess it's the over-achiever in me (insert "Hahaha" here).

No comments: