Friday, August 1, 2008

National Girlfriend's Day, YAY!


What a better way to spend this holiday....
My girlfriends and I got together tonight for a long awaited reunion. Although we do spend time together often, it had been a while since we were all under the same roof all at the same time. With everyone's busy work and personal schedules, we seemed that we were missing a complete collaboration of selves. So Christina, Miranda, Prity, Stephanie, Angelle, Tisha, Jessica and I all came together at Christina's casa and made a nice evening of dinner and drinks and a little dip in the hot tub. The theme of the night was cheese, cheese and more cheeeeese! Christina prepped an array of fixings for a wonderful cheese fondue, as well as a scrumptious chicken and cheese quiche! All of us other lovelies brought some things to contribute and I have to say my chocolate chip cheesecake was a hit!
What more could I have asked for on a Friday night....two of my favorite things; girlfriends and cheeeeese please:) Thanks Ladies!!

1 comment:

MorelloFamilia said...

I want round two!! I feel like I didn't get enough of you ladies. It's never enough. :)

BTW - Chris devoured the slice of heaven you left in the fridge. And he didn't save me ANY!! :(