Friday, September 5, 2008

Dave Matthews Band concert @ The Greek Theatre, Berkeley

Our last dose of DMB...

Back in May, my girlfriend Nicole bought tickets for us to this concert for my birthday. Neither of us had ever been to this venue but were excited to experience it since we had heard so many good reviews from friends. After spending the weekend prior in Washington actually up close and personal to the show there, this was the cherry on the sundae! One last dose of this bands live performances...for this year at least ;)


OMG, the Greek Theatre in Berkeley is AWESOME! In my opinion, the best place to see a concert! Visually, there is no bad seat in the house. The amplitheater is small and intimate and is easy to get around. Of course once it fills up for the night, you want to stay put. Especially if your in the stage pits, which we moved to about 10 minutes into the concert, due to the fact that the sound from the sides of the stage didn't sound good, not clear. The stage pit which is right in front of the stage center and any spot behind that you get the best sound.

The concert was fantastic and I swear Dave looked at me again and smiled, I'm not even lying;)
This time around I was able to capture the evening with pictures and video...enjoy:) Thanks again for my Bday present Nici Mama~xoxo!





1 comment:

MorelloFamilia said...

Nice vidz, sweetheart! Wow, you guys were close! You groupie!! I want to go with you next year. :)